ExportingThe registered firm or company to follow up procedure of export to third country by air freight is required to prepare and present the following documents for exports from Nepal:
1. Custom Declaration Form.
2. Packing List.
3. Certificate of Origin.
4. GSP Certificate if applicable.
5. Copy of letter of credit or advance payment statement received from the bank.
6. Foreign Exchange declaration Form of Nepal Rastra Bank.
7. Copy of Firm/Company Registration Certificate
8. Copy of Income Tax Registration Certificate or VAT Registration.
9. Airway Bill.
10. Letter of authority to clear the consignment.
11. Phytosanitary Certificate for Agricultural products / plants.
12. Certificate from Department of Archaeology for the export of statues, Thankas, Wood Carving of archaeological value etc.
13. CITES Certificate from the Department of National Parks and Wild Life Conservation for the export of bones and horn products.
14. Value certificateion from the Handicrafts Association of Nepal for handicrafts goods, Gold and Silver products.
15. Value added Tax Certificate for beer, spirits and cigarettes.
16. Passbook for gold handicrafts from Handicrafts Association of Nepal if applicable.
17. Clearance certificate of Department of Drung Management for medicines.
18. Clearance certificate of Department of Mines and Geology for mineral products.
19. Certificate of origin from local Chamber of Commerce.
All the above documents except of No. 9 and additional following documents are required for export to third country by sea/land
1. Transport manifesto, one copy per truck (for sea cargo)
2. Custom transit declarations (for sea cargo)
3. Transit declaration invoice fro goods in transit via India/Bangladesh to third country destination (for sea cargo).